Thursday, January 31, 2008

Old numbers and address books

One day after Pete flies to Perth for 3 weeks, and I get a call from some mysterious guy who I 'supposingly' had one date with -- about 6-7 years ago. Which by the way, wasn't really a date... we only went out for ice cream.

I don't remember his name, what he looks like... nothing.

And least of all do I recall how he got my number. He doesn't either. He was just going through his old address book when he came across my number and decided to give a try anyway.

The call lasted for quite a bit. Until my mobile ran out of battery.

I can't remember the last time I've talked to someone over the phone for that long (conference calls from work are not included).

Or possibily even had such a long conversation with another person.

It has been a long while...

No comments: