Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Fridging Habits

I'm one of those people who has an issue with throwing away food (once I've taken it home). When I insist on eating leftovers, Pete would rather not eat and go downstairs to get a tub of icecream instead. As a result, I have all kinds of leftovers in my fridge at any one time.

I have eaten week-old pizzas and beef stir fried ho-fun and found it tastier than it originally was.

The last hot pot and chicken curry we made lasted for at least 2 weeks.

I never really thought about how long food can last in a refrigerator. If it has mold, then chuck it away... if no mold, then its edible. But apparently according to this article found on Digg.com - its not always the case.

I think its time to go home to clean out my fridge and chuck away the mayo...

No comments: