Friday, May 09, 2008

Cough and More Coughs

I've been officially labeled as the 'Tissue Thief' in my team. For the past week or so, I've been raiding my team's tissue boxes. After my own one has been depleted obviously.

I came into work today with shopping bag full of tissue boxes. One for each person. So they can at least stop complaining.

Which by the way, Kleenex has now got Anti-Viral tissues which... "Kills 99% of cold and flu viruses in the tissue".

I had to get those. Especially now that the whole team has my flu.

Every minute or so someone will go off on another coughing fit.

Which reminds me, does alcohol make coughs and sore throats go worse ? Its Friday today and I've had a horrible working week. I'm not going to be able to survive next week without drinks on Fridays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

as far as my own definition goes ...

alcohol kill germs. Should help your flu, cold and other illness. =)

takumi said...

my outcome from last weekend just proved that theory wrong.. :(