Tuesday, June 17, 2008

coffee coffee ...

Having refused to enter the first Starbucks shop I encountered, I moved on to find a real cafe. Real coffee.

I ended up spending the next two hours in the Mall hunting around for cafe. Nothing. Not one shop in the food court made coffee.

I ended up going back to Starbucks. *sigh.

Coffee shops are everywhere back home. I guess I've just taken it for granted that I can get coffee everywhere. And good coffee as well. From 3 cups a day, now I'm down to about 1 cup of really bad coffee a day. *sigh

I found this while googling for some coffee places around my area (yes.. I am that desperate)...

Caffeine is my shepherd; I shall not doze.
It maketh me productive in wee hours:
It leadeth me beyond the yawing masses.
It restoreth my buzz:
It leadeth me in the paths of consciousness for its name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of addiction,
I will fear no Equal™:
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me.
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of The Starbucks®:
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over.
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the House of Juan Valdez forever.

Amen

No comments: