Friday, July 06, 2007

Start at 7am

I volunteered for the morning shift this morning. (?!)

Yeah... I know... the whole 'I'm-not-a-morning-person-issue'. But it actually seemed like the logical thing to do. Mainly because the morning shift guy had been sick for the last two days and didn't sound like he was coming back to work anytime soon. Plus, I had to catch a flight back to Perth this afternoon.

Which means if I start early, I can leave early.

More time to go home and pack (because I still haven't yet). Therefore, less chance of missing my flight.

I have a newfound respect for morning shift people though. Waking up before dawn. Actually getting out of the bed before dawn. Not falling back to sleep on the train. And actually being able to be productive at work.

I think I was dumbfoundedly staring at my screen for atleast 30 mins before I actually remembered how to log in, and start the morning checks on my own systems.

I don't think I'm going to have any issues sleeping on the plane tonight.... :)

1 comment:

mon1ca said...

Thank god you don't have to find your passport this time round! =)