Just to re-cap.. These were mine for 2006:
- Drink less alcohol (try to keep it to only once a week)
- Do more exercise (more than twice a week ~ 1 hr per session)
- Spend less money (must not use more than 50% of monthly earnings)
I think I did achieve some of the above.
Drink less alcohol -- I think on most weeks, I kept it to a once weekly ritual only. With only a handful of times when I woke up the next morning not knowing how I got home.
Do more exercise -- Failed. Miserably. Even when I realised the amount of money I had paid for the year's gym membership didn't motivate me enough to go.
Spend less money -- Passed. (Christmas and June months when there are massive sales on are exempt and do not count).
So.. New Years Resolutions for 2007:
- Save enough money to buy investment property
- Visit Gym Once a week
- Eat more healthy food - Maintain a 70:30 ratio ... 70% healthy food & 30% junk food.
- Drink less alcohol.
- Try to wear a skirt\dress more often (more on this later)
Heres hoping... :)