Friday, November 25, 2005

Draw Your Own House


Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader.
You are a freedom lover and a strong person.
You love your house and family.
You are a gifted artist as well.
Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you.
Your life is always full of changes.
You are very tidy person............ ?!?
There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends.

Your life is always full of changes.
You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible.
You love excitement and create it wherever you go.
You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

________________________________________

As I was reading through that list of personalities & qualities, some of it I agree with and some of it I would hope to be true. Especially the bit about "You are very tidy person". Anyone who knows me personally would know that this is not true.

Back when I was in high school - my room was famously known as the room where you could not see one patch of carpet big enough to step on. Meaning that it was all covered by 'something'. My room was messy but not dirty.

I was also famously known within my family as the one who escaped being burgled. We came home rather late one night and as we stepped into the front door, it was obvious that we had been burgled. Everything was everywhere. We were also missing all of my dad's prized bottles of Cognac and XO. Everyone of us each ran into our own rooms to check what we were missing. Evidently, it turned out to be that I was the only one that did not have anything stolen.

Reason ? Quote from my lovely mummy:

"Ah-Mui..When the burglers got to your room, they must of thought someone else must have broken in before them... so messy.. cannot even step inside... !"

Oh well.. atleast I didn't lose any of my prized possessions ...

5 comments:

mon1ca said...

haha!!! You've forgot to mention that MC fainted when she saw your room! That was classic :)

takumi said...

Yes.. but then, that's another story.. :)

Anonymous said...

haha...ya lor...when I read the sentence..."You are a very tidy person" .....I just cannot stop laughing...bloody hell...still cannot forget how TIDY is your room in Perth....but the rest of the things are quite true la...haha

- mrs ang -

takumi said...

My room is T-I-D-Y now...

well.. more tidy than the one in Perth.. ok ?

Anonymous said...

yeah!! i think it's already tidy!! there isn't much to make it untidy... at least when i do assignment, i got somewhere to sit... ;P
Oh... i forgot, things DO change along time... *just wondering* AC, r u walking into ur room or jumping in??

- Chi Sin -