Sunday, November 20, 2005

Too Slow

My internet has been capped to 56k. Again. *sob ...

It's 7pm on a Sunday. And I need my weekly dosage of World of Warcraft.

Desperately.

It is more than slow. It is painstakingly slow. Just what am I supposed to do from now until bedtime ?

It is only the 20th of the month. Which means I will have to endure this modem-like speed internet connection until the end of the month.

GGrrrr...

If I wasn't so lazy I would hit the Internet cafe about now. But after our badminton (now a regular weekly) session, the last thing I want to do at the moment, is to drag my butt out of my room.

I really really need to detox over an online gaming session of Warcraft.

4 comments:

mon1ca said...

oh no!
mmm... wanna come over to my place to play? :P

takumi said...

I'm on-call this weekend as well. And if I have to connect to my servers via dialup speed.. I'll be freaking pissed .. @#$@!

Some how I have to convince my housemates to stop downloading too much stuff.. how ??

Anonymous said...

So which server are you on?

takumi said...

Quest: Blackrock & Illian .. which server are you on ?