Thursday, May 18, 2006

Uni Lecturers

I swear that the lecturer I have for one of my master units has to be one of the worst I have ever had.

But this has nothing to do with the way she teaches. I actually think she is fine when it comes to the way she teaches.

Only though I do understand why she is a lecturer, its because I doubt she would ever survive outside in the corporate world as a project manager.

She can... list out requirements for a report - but mark and grade it on another totally different set of requirements.

She can... set out deliverables we are supposed to complete - but on the day it's due, asks if a certain something else was included (even though not included in the deliverables).

When we told her that it wasn't in the deliverables she requested... she simply replies :

"Surprise me"

Riggghhtt.

And this course should have "Mind Reading 101" listed as the course prerequisite in the university course outline.

I think I will just go and hang myself if my project manager was like her.

No comments: