Friday, January 27, 2006

Australia Day

Happy Australia Day Everyone ~~!!!!!!

It feels wrong having to work on the day after Australia Day. I'm so not mentally here. But I have no one else to blame but myself. I was too slow in submitting my annual leave form. Half my colleagues had already done so before me. Bastards.

I spent the afternoon of Australia Day finishing the cleanup of my old apartment and watching the Tennis during the night. I think I saw more of the Melbourne fireworks from the T.V. (during the game) than the Sydney fireworks (which I could see from my friend's apartment).

Oh.. the game. I was so excited. Baghdatis won !!!! It was probably the best comeback I had ever seen ! For the record, Baghdatis def. Nalbandian (3-6, 5-7, 6-3, 6-4, 6-4.). I must admit Nalbandian was good. But Baghdatis kept me glued to my T.V. screen.

I really want to see Baghdatis play against Federer. Lets hope Federer makes it through to the finals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha... lucky i didn't get into ur company... hahaha