Are there any other necessities in life ?!
- Icy cold beer - need I say more ?
- Icy cold water - a must-have during summer in Sydney
- Ice cubes - for Baileys & vodka drinks etc...
- Ice cream
- Milk - No milk = No Crunchy Nut Cereal
- No Cooking at home (although.. I think I can live without this)
2) Washing Machine - The apartment is no where near a dry cleaner. I can hand-wash some clothes, but jeans are out of the question. Therefore, this is one of my necessities . I think even with a dry cleaner downstairs, it would gradually become too expensive in the long-term. My boyfriend however, is one of those people who never sees the need to wash his jeans. And I mean 'never' ever. He thinks that his jeans get ruined if he washes them.
It's only the first week. I am still waiting to see how long his supply of undies\jocks is going to last him. If I find out he is turning them upside-down and 're-wearing' them. I'll burn them.
Under no condition would I be hand-washing those.
3) ADSL Speed Internet - No sure if this is a good thing or not. But living in a place without Broadband access is actually curing me of my addiction to World of Warcraft (WoW). But give me another week of this and I will seriously go mad.
I have Dialup Internet access. But using that just makes me more frustrated. I rather just forget I have access to the Online world.
Oh, and the T.V. Now that I think about it, it'll be nice with one, but with the Internet available, T.V. is no longer one of the top 3 items on my necessity list.
So for the past couple days, I will sit at the dining table (the only furniture available) and do my jigsaw puzzle. I haven't done one in years, but then what else can I do ?!
While he would sit on the floor (we have no sofa) staring at his fish tank.
Why are guys so obsessed about fish ?!