Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone !!

Ok, I know Valentines is nothing more than just another Hallmark holiday. But its still nice when your loved one showers you with flowers and chocolates once in a while.

Only I have one slight problem with flowers. I have Chronic Hayfever. Which means I am extremely allergic to pollen. In other words, I am allergic to flowers.

So I spent last night with a really stuffy nose, having bursts of uncontrollable sneezing and itchy watery eyes.

But still I enjoyed receiving my box of white roses (I hate red ones) and chocolates.

I did ask him if he remembered that I was allergic to flowers. He replied "Yes, I remember. But it's Valentines, wouldn't you be unhappy if I didn't get you any flowers?".

Humm... The man has a point.

No comments: