Friday, February 24, 2006

My Johari & Nohari Window

I saw this in my buddy's blog. Being the good friend I am, I submitted my 5 words I associate with her. Then went on to setup my own... :)

The Johari Window was invented by Joseph Luft and Harrington Ingham in the 1950s as a model for mapping personality awareness.

Click on the link below to tell me all the good words you can associate with me:

http://kevan.org/johari?name=astrogir1


But I guess I am more interested in the Nohari Window. Its the opposite of the Johari Window. It looks at the Dark Side of people. Oooooohh... :P

The Nohari Window is a challenging inversion of the Johari Window, using antonyms of the original words. By describing your failings from a fixed list of adjectives, then asking your friends and colleagues to describe you from the same list, a grid of perceived and unrecognised weaknesses can be explored.

I've already put in my 5 words which I can associate with myself.

Irresponsible : Just because I think I am (the majority of the time)... :P
Childish : Its a mental thing. Lets say we leave it at that.
Chaotic : Have one look at my room and you'll know what I mean.
Impatient : Why can't everyone around you move at your pace ?!
Loud : If you are quiet then how can people hear you ?!?

So com'on guys... do your worst !

No comments: