Friday, December 22, 2006

iCush


The iCush - 100 Gaming chair ..... *drools ~~

Well... really no need to drool anymore... because I've got one !!

And it is truely amazing. It brings a whole new perspective to my gaming world and to my iPod. I've just spent the morning enjoying my new massage synced to the tunes of Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Even SHE's 'IO IO' song was magnified to totally new heights. (Think Simpsons episode when Homer gets addicted to this massage chair). Oh... and attached to my laptop... playing a round of AB in World of Warcraft is ... WOW ~! I could truely feel it every time someone landed a hit\blow on me.

Probably the only downside to this product is that the connection cables are a bit short (distance between TV and sofa). But it is incredibly simple to use. I guess all we need to do now is go out to buy the perfect arm chair for our iCush. (I use the word 'our' is because it was originally intended to be for Pete's christmas pressent).

If you are in Sydney and want to get your hands on one of these babies, just to let you know, Dicksmith powerhouse stocks them for $199 - but they have mostly been sold out (can be ordered). However, we managed to find ours at Harvey Norman (Moore Park Outlet) at a reduced price of $169 - in the furniture section.

Somehow when we asked the people in the Computer \ Gaming sections they had no idea what a iCush was ?!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry... but somehow I got in mind that you are buying something for ur bf that's useful to you more than your bf... OK...OK... I know it's not the case, maybe it happened several times @ home. e.g. Dad buy video camera for mum... :P

iCush, looks like a cool new toy for you. A Massager + speaker? Let me come over and have a look :P

mon1ca said...

Whats an iCush?

takumi said...

chi sin... we BOTH enjoy it. --end of story --

mon... its a massager + speaker chair and it vibrates to the tune and beat of the audio