Sunday, December 17, 2006

Saturday Night Wii

Instead of going out to party on Fridays and Saturdays now, my friends now are more than content to come over to my place, to do battle on Wii.

And should our hands get too sore from all that Wii-remote swinging action. We'll just take out a deck of cards and play some poker instead. Yet no game is fun without some kind of wager, so to try to keep track with our newly found healthy lifestyle, we settled with using water instead of alcohol.

Instead of topping up the bowl with alcohol everytime someone wants to increase the bet, we topped it up with water instead.

After skulling 3 bowls (filled to the rim) of water, my body started to complain.

All I can say is by the end of the night, I had to frequent the toilet atleast 3-4 times - and I was one of the lucky few which didn't actually lose that many times.

Funny how I can last up to 1/2 dozen of beer without needing to go to the toilet and still feel great, but can't do the same with water.

Atleast I can say I've made my quota of drinking 8 glasses of water a day. But if we ever decide to play with water again, I rather volunteer to go out and pickup a carton of beer instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok... Sat nite wii wii.... i understand what you mean now...

you people are insane... we are the true healthy ones... at the end of the game, only 1 person who lost the most need to drink - 2 litres... I'm only lucky once to receive this royal treatment

However, I must say it's nothing to me... 'coz i usually sweat alot and hence I always drink alot of water anyway... hahahha