Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Barbie Torture

"The girls we spoke to see Barbie torture as a legitimate play activity and see the torture as a cool activity, in contrast to other forms of play with the doll," said Agnes Nairn, author of the report....The types of mutilation are varied and creative and range from removing the hair to decapitation, burning, breaking and even microwaving."

Ah ha ! I am not alone !! hahaha.. !!

As a kid, I hated playing with Barbie. I didn't know why, but I just hated her. And it wasn't just because she had the perfect boobs and body. (I was too young to know about boobies then). I just simply didn't like playing with Barbie.

I was only ever given one Barbie doll when I was a child (a Christmas present from one of my aunties). To my mother's amazement, I had somehow managed to pull her legs off from her body and decapitated her head.

Needless to say, I never did receive another Barbie doll after that one.

"The types of mutilation are varied and creative and range from removing the hair to decapitation, burning, breaking and even microwaving."

Gosh... microwaving.. I wonder what happens when you microwave Barbie..... ?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha when you put a barbie in the microwave her body melts and she becomes this blob of mushed plastic. i tried it and its fun. i also enjoy torturing barbie!