Sunday, December 04, 2005

You Were The One

You were the one who asked me to give you just one chance
You were the one who had me at first glance
You were the one who called me every night to say sweet dreams
You were the one who taught me how to make love

You were the one who made me cry
You were the one that made me say goodbye
You were the one who gave me your ring
You were the one who I considered as my soul mate
You were the one who taught me not to hate

You were the one that said you will always love me beyond any doubt
You were the one I thought I could not live without
You were the one who could always figure me out
You were the one who taught me about red wine and champagne
You were the one I said I will never see again

You were the one I wanted to grow old with
You were the one who made it seem like it was all a myth
You were the one who I could not face without a tear
Now you are the one who asked me to attend your wedding next year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go and show him you've moved on

Anonymous said...

ya...show him life still moving on without him...and you will definitely find your mr.right some day...cheer up :)

-mrs ang-

mon1ca said...

... can i ask who you're referring to?