Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Home Time !

Ok.. my flight is in an hour.... :)

It's a domestic flight.. so 30 mins before the gate closes should be good enough.

I realised that if you go too early, you would just be stuck in the neverending line. But if you are running a bit late then you should be able to just go to the express counter tell them your flight is leaving in 30 mins and just check in.

Everything is packed.. (I hope). Not that I really need anything. 1/2 of my life belongings are still in Perth. I should be able to just pack my undies and laptop and just fly home.

Wishing everyone a very Merry Xmas and have a safe and Happy New Year !

Ok ... Must really get to airport now............. bye !

1 comment:

mon1ca said...

Don't push your luck girl... don't forget I did miss my flight once! (And I live closer to the airport than you do) :P