Thursday, October 13, 2005

Bunny Rabbits

I'm the proud owner of two very cute rabbits. I love them heaps. Words cannot explain. I can sit there for hours just watching them jump and run around at home. They are not only just cute, but also very intelligent. My bunnies will only do 'their business' on a place with newspaper. They have hardly ever poo-poo anywhere else. I'm so proud of them.

Photos of my bunnies are showing on my Flickr album, which is displayed on the links column to the right hand side.

So imagine my dismay when I read the following article while I was browsing through my daily news on the Sydney Morning Herald...

"Accused of bestiality with rabbits and their mutilation deaths, the 36-year-old New Zealand-born businessman found himself in the glare and flashes of television and newspaper cameras when he left Sydney's Downing Centre Local Court.... In addition to the bestiality charges, he is charged with 18 counts of aggravated cruelty to 18 rabbits whose mutilated and partially skinned carcasses, many with their skulls crushed and ears cut off, were found throughout the Sydney CBD over a six-week period in July and August. Some of the rabbits were found dumped in a lane at The Rocks or inside women's toilets in the York Street building where he operated a financial planning and mortgage brokerage... "

After reading the article I wanted to go to the Central Local Courts and throw carrots at the idiot.

Bastard..!

Even a jail sentence would be too good for him. I would confine him to a small space and force him to eat only rotten carrots for the rest of his miserable life.


Click here for to view the full article: http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/rabbit-torturer-in-spotlight/2005/10/13/1128796630255.html

1 comment:

takumi said...

Hi.. Yes, I do speak some cantonese.. but prefer english :)