Monday, October 17, 2005

iPod ... with Video??

A colleague of mine sent around an email to all the 'known' iPod owners in the office today.

----------------------
Sent: Monday, 17 October 2005 12:31
Subject: Ipod owners

It was worth the wait …
Suckers :-)

http://www.apple.com/ipod/ipod.html
----------------------

I certainly felt like one. Even thought I didn't buy my iPod (Pete brought mine for me), but I did buy a iPod Nano for my cousin. I'm pretty happy with my iPod with colour, it does everything I want it to do - play music & store photos. I'm not 100% sure if I would ever download TV episodes onto a handheld device - which is why I don't think I would invent in a new iPod. But then I doubt I would of brought my cousin the iPod Nano if I knew there was going to be a iPod with Video released in a couple of weeks.

The two are basically different devices for different uses. But then again, it would of just be nice to know they would release something so soon.

I'm not berating Apple and I still love my iPod. But it would of been nice if they released both of them at the same time.

At least then people will have a choice.

No comments: